Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to list my home with you?
- The industry average is usually 6%, but this is always negotiable. Each agent is open to negotiate individually. This is normal for The Real Estate Connection, as well as other agencies. We encourage you to find the right agent for you that will work hard, has a personality that clicks with yours, and is committed to fit your needs and goals.
I am upside down on my home, facing foreclosure, and not sure what to do next. Can you help?
- We can absolutely help you. We are committed to looking at all your options with you, and helping you decide if a short sale is the best option. We have short sale specialists with great knowledge in this situation, who are committed to making sure this process is as smooth as possible.
I am a first time home buyer, and not sure where to even begin the home buying process. Where should I start ?
- Buying your first home is a big purchase, that many people dream of for many years. We understand what a big commitment this is, and want to ensure you are thoroughly educated and confident about your purchase. We recommend to first choose an agent. They have a lot of experience and years of knowledge to walk you through the process seamlessly. In most cases, they know of homes before they even come on the market, as well as have the ability to recommend the right loan officer to fit your needs. Going through an agent to buy your first home is the best decision, and we believe our agents are fully equipped to walk you through the process, as well as answer any questions you have a long the way. After you find an agent, we recommend getting pre-approved with a loan officer in order to set your budget BEFORE looking at and falling in love with a home just to later find out it is out of your price range. After you are pre-approved the house hunt begins. Our agents can fully represent you, make calls on your behalf, preview properties with you, and look for properties on the MLS to find the perfect home for you. After you find the home, the offer is submitted, and the deal is negotiated. From here forward the contract is underway, and your agent will be there to help you should anything arise. After the home inspections, the loan is approved and processed, escrow closes and the home is yours! Rest assured, our agents will be able to execute the deal as quickly as possible with your best interest at heart.
As a buyer what does it cost for me to have you assist me in searching for my home?
FREE! My fee is paid by the seller, the sooner that I negotiate the best terms and conditions for you I will get you into your dream home at NO COST to you.
What are the benefits of working with a "virtual" agent with The Real Estate Connection?
-The benefits are endless as are the opportunities. First of all, we do not have a traditional "brick and mortar" office which accounts for less overhead, allowing us to focus on truly giving our clients a 100% making it a win win situation for everyone. We have more flexibility than other offices, and are able to work from anywhere in the world. Our online platform allows for smooth transaction.
How do you handle transaction files?
- The Real Estate Connection uses a state of the art online transaction management platform. It uses a step-by-step process, easily walking you through the process and makes sure you have every important form on file necessary to complete the transaction. Less paper files allow for everything to be easily accessible from your broker, transaction manager or yourself at a moment's notice.
How do you compete with the competition.
- The Real Estate Connection is constantly keeping up with modern, cutting edge technology by attending events,conferences and webinars in this ever changing real estate industry... I have partner with Realtor.com,Zillow ,Trulia and other internet sites to provide the best exposure in the industry..... it is key to be a leader.