- Single Family
5036 W Nellis Ct Visalia, CA 93277 Get directions$385,000 $134/Sq. ft.
- Age 13 Years
- MLS# 145147
- Listed 1 Year 1 Month 1 Day Ago
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Bathrooms: 3.00
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Bathroom 1 Description: 3
- Laundry Facilities: Inside
Heating and Cooling
- Cooling Features: Central
- Fireplace Features: Zero Clearance
- Heating Features: Forced Air
- Flooring: Laminated
Pool and Spa
- Pool Features: Pool: Fenced, Gunite, Pool: Yes
- Spa Features: No
Exterior and Lot Features
- Patio And Porch Features: Porch - Rear
- Lot Dimensions Source: SqFt
- Lot Size Acres: 0.2
- Lot Size Source: (Public Records)
- Lot Size Square Feet: 8712
- School District: Visalia
- Association Name: No
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Pending
- County: Tulare
- Cross Street: akers
- Directions: South on Akers to Nellis Ct, Left on Nellis Ct to subject property.
- Disclaimer: Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
- Source Property Type: Single Family Res.
- Area: Visalia SW
- Source Neighborhood: Visalia SW
- Parcel Number: 119770053000
- Postal Code Plus 4: 629
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 2867.00
- Year Built: 2007
- Building Exterior Type: Stucco
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Living Area Source: Public Records
- Property Age: 12
- Roof: Tile
- Structure Type: Residential
- House Style: Single Family Res.
|6||Cottonwood Creek Elementary School||K-6||1.2 mi|
|6||La Joya Middle School||7-8||0.7 mi|
|7||El Diamante High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Sequoia Baptist Academy Private School||K-9||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 5036 W Nellis Ct
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.